This facility is seeking a Board Certified Critical Care Physician Provider locum tenens support as they look to fill a current and/or ongoing need.Details & requirements for this opportunity:
Certifications and Requirements:
- Schedule: 7p -7a Monday through Sunday
- Job Setting: Hospital only
- Types of Cases: Medical: Cardia arrest/failure, respiratory arrest/failure, sepsis, metabolic disorders, renal failure, OD/poisoning, drowning, etc. pts
- Surgical: Pre- and post-operative general, vascular, orthopedic, neuro, and cardiovascular/thoracic patients
- Procedures include Ventilation management, Invasive (ETT/NT/T Tracheostomy), Non- invasive (BiPAP/ CPAP), Chest tube insertion, Bronchoscopy, W/Bronchial alveolar lavage (BAL), Evaluation and management of acute volume/BP issues, Insertion of Central line, Arterial line and PA catheter.
- Dialysis/therapeutic taps, Lumbar puncture, Paracentesis, Thoracentesis
- Intensivist must be able to perform most typical bedside procedures including endotracheal intubation and central line placement (dialysis catheters)
- Must be Board Certified
- Certifications required: (Active Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS) certificates, Active DEA)
- Licenses: (Active and unrestricted Illinois license)
- Average daily patient volume: 5
- Emergency privileges available
Elgin, Illinois offers exceptional opportunities that include cultural arts, entertainment, and recreation that are unmatched by surrounding suburbs. Located 38 miles northwest of Chicago and home to over 112,000 people, we are proud of our diversity and culture.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.