Sentara Family and Internal Medicine Physicians
• July 2019- Dec 2019 w/ option to extend
• Mon-Fri 8:00am -5:00pm.
• 3, 6, 9, 12 or 18-month assignment.
• The provider will be credentialed at two facilities – Future scheduling dates will be provided upon candidate approval.
• Candidate must be welcoming, inviting and flexible.
• Skills needed: General PC functions. Follow up on chronic Conditions, Lab and diagnostic procedure orders. Ability to initiate a plan of care. Suturing and incision and drainage. Ability to order appropriate prescriptions.
• Patient Load: 18-25 patients per day. Scheduled and walk in.
• Patient population: Chronic conditions include Pulmonary, Diabetes, Hypertension, Cardiac and Pain Management. Some high acuity needs. Adult and Pediatric patients will be seen if a Family Medicine provider is selected for the opportunity.
• EMR: EPIC. Experience preferred. Charts must be closed by the end of each day.
• Local candidates are given first consideration.
• Required: Board Certified, Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Experience, Active NC License, Active NC DEA, Clean Background
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, housing and travel benefits, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from the standard 24 months to 6 months. This not only gives you greater career flexibility but also helps alleviate the growing shortage of physicians and advanced practitioners across the country.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.