Locums Internal/Family Medicine job opportunity in Elizabeth City, North Carolina.
- ASAP ongoing
- Mon-Fri, 8a-5p; future expectation: Sat, 8a-noon
- 3-, 6-, 9-,12- or 18-month assignment
- Candidates able to commit to longer assignment will be given first consideration
- 18-25 PPD
- Internal/Family Medicine experience required
- Must have active North Carolina license
- Must be Board Certified
- Candidates with active North Carolina DEA will be given first preference
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.