This facility is seeking an Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBGYN) locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Office/Clinic: Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9a-4p, Call Schedule: 1 in 4, Call- back% Weekday: 50, Weekend: 50, Obstetrics: 70, Gynecology: 30
- Setting: Clinic and hospital
- Types of Cases: Labor and Delivery: Routine delivery includes: Vaginal, low forceps, decision-making for Cesareans. Complicated deliveries: Cesareans sections, breech, multiple births, abruptions, etc.
- Gynecology procedures include Surgical gynecology - open, operative/major (includes diagnostic)- ectopic pregnancy, ovary removal, cystectomies, and extensive LOA's.
- Requirements: Active Wisconsin License, Controlled Substance Registration (CSR), and Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) required
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Epic
Elkhorn is a city in Walworth County, Wisconsin. It is located 40 miles southwest of Milwaukee. Elkhorn invites visitors to shop unique shops and enjoy a variety of events and activities throughout the year. The Walworth County Fairgrounds located near the edge of town hosts many events including one of Wisconsin's most popular county fairs.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.