- Need: Upon Credentialing - 6 months (possibility to extend)
- Shift Times: 7a-7p and 7p-7a or 10 hour shifts
- Night Call: Remote/ to assist 2 local hospitals
- Support Staff:
- MDs/APCs during the day: 1 MD 1 APC
- MDs/APCs during the night: 0 or 1 APC for 12 hours pending
- Day census (including admits): 15 MD, 12-13 APC
- Day admits: 3 admissions
- Night admits: 4-6 admissions
- Night census: 31 patients
- Subspecialty back-up: General surgery, ortho, radiology, OBGYN, anesthesia
- Both EM or HM physician respond to codes
- Number of hospital beds: 64 beds
- Number of ICU beds: 5
- EMR system: Meditech
is a city in and the county seat of Hancock County, Maine
, United States. ... Ellsworth
fastest growing city from 2000–2010, with a growth rate of nearly 20 percent. With historic buildings and other points of interest, including the nearby Acadia National Park, Ellsworth
is popular with tourists.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.