Neurologist Needed in New York!
This opportunity offers:
- December 2020 - ongoing
- 100% Adult Coverage
- Two different models of coverage:
- One week and weekend a month coverage with the hours being 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Nights would be covered by telemedicine with a specialist on call.
- Two weeks of coverage with a weekend in the middle
- Board Certified or Board Eligible within 2-3 years of residency
- Clean Malpractice History Required
Elmira is the largest city and the county seat of Chemung County, New York, United States. It is the principal city of the Elmira, New York, metropolitan statistical area, which encompasses Chemung County, New York.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.