Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician needed in New York
This opportunity offers:
- December 24, 2020 - January 1, 2021
- Candidates are required to be available for all dates to be considered
- 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Rehab unit coverage only - 100% adult patients
- Active New York License Required
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Certification and Basic Life Support Required
- Clean Background/No Malpractice History Required for quick credentialing
Elmira is the largest city and the county seat of Chemung County, New York, United States. It is the principal city of the Elmira, New York, metropolitan statistical area, which encompasses Chemung County, New York.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.