An immediate full-time Psychiatrist for a correctional facility is needed for an ongoing opportunity!
This opportunity offers:
- Monday to Friday 8a-4p, no call, and no weekends.
- 12-16 patients per day.
- The provider will be seeing adult inmates in a correctional setting.
- Duties include initial intake evaluations, rounding as necessary, medication management and follow up visits to inmates.
- Board Certified Required and Board Eligible candidates within 3 years of Residency considered.
- Must have active New York state license.
Elmira is a city in Chemung County, New York. Visitors can find plenty of things to do in Elmira such as going to a drive-in movie, visiting a museum or spending the day at a park.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.