This facility is seeking an Anesthesiology Physician locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: M-F 7a - 3p. M-F 2nd call:5p - 7a, Sat/Sun 2nd call 7a - 7a
- Setting: Hospital with 229 beds and 5 operating rooms
- Type of Cases: Case mix includes: general surgery, Neurosurgery, Orthopedic, Urology, Ear, Nose, and Throat, Gynecology, Catherization Lab, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, and Endoscopy. Art line and Central Venous Pressure are required procedures
- Requirements: Must have an active Oklahoma Medical License, must be board-certified, or eligible. Active Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Basic Life Support and must have 3 years of post-doctoral experience after residency.
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR): Cerner
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.