This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: Weekday: Part-time hours: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, 8a-4:30p plus Weekday/Weekend Call
- The provider will primarily assist with outpatient in the clinic plus call but may occasionally be needed for inpatient hospital rounding
- Board Certification in Medical Oncology/Hematology
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience
- Pennsylvania License
- Epic trained/experience preferred
Ephrata is full of artifacts of historical and cultural importance which are displayed in the North Museum of Natural History & Science, the Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania, the Heritage Center of Lancaster County, National Watch and Clock Museum, and the National Toy Train Museum.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.