Psychiatry Physician Needed
- 10/8/19 Ongoing - 12 months- Inpatient Need
- Average Patients per day; 12
- Must be Board Certified or True Board Eligible
- Shift Schedule: Monday-Saturday 8a-5p; Call: Weeknights and Saturdays (phone consults)
- Age of Patients: Adult and Geriatric
- Will do Admits and Rounding
- Must have Oregon License
- Life support requirements; Basic Life Support
- Electronic Medical Records; EPIC
- Paid travel, lodging, and medical malpractice
Eugene is a city in Oregon, on the Willamette River. The University of Oregon is home to the Northwest-focused Museum of Natural and Cultural History and the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art, known for its Asian collections. The Fifth Street Public Market has cafes and locally owned stores. Green spaces include riverside Alton Baker Park, with extensive trails, and Hendricks Park, featuring a rhododendron garden.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.