This facility is seeking an Adult Psychiatry Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 4-8 weeks, 40 hours per week with call rotation. Weekends 1:4 coming into the facility to round on patients.
- Job Setting: Psychiatric Hospital
- Patients per Day/Volume: 15
- Types of Cases: Adult- General Psychiatry
- Electronic Medical Record- Cerner with dictation available
- Board Certified or Board Eligible, Active Washington license, Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA) and Basic Life Support(BLS)/(CPR) is required
North Everett's quaint historic downtown is home to vibrant arts, culture, and music scene, delicious dining, pubs and breweries, Angel of the Winds Arena, and family-oriented festivals year-round.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.