New, ongoing Anesthesiologist opportunity open in Illinois! 90 day credentialing.
Position requires an 8 hour day followed by 16-hours in-house call during the week and on weekends call is 24 hours.
Cases include general, B&B, ortho and OB. Can have mildly complicated OB cases. No cardiac, neuro, or trauma.
Facility see approximately 7000 annual cases, includes 1200 OB.
• 244-bed hospital
• Paper charting
• Flu, TB, BLS, ACLS, PALS required
• License required; cannot be in process.
• Guaranteed minimum 40 hours per week
• Case logs required (for past year).
• All locums are required to complete documentation training (takes no more than 30 minutes).
• QGenda will be utilized for scheduling. Locums will be required to clock in/out for reporting purposes only; will still be required to complete/submit the agency timesheet as usual for payroll.
• Compliance training mandatory; needs to be completed within 30 days of start. Annual compliance training required each fall.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.