This opportunity offers: 90 day credentialing
• Case mix includes general, B&B, ortho and OB. Can have mildly complicated OB cases. No cardiac, neuro, or trauma.
• CRNA – no epidurals
• Approximately 7000 annual cases, which includes about 1200 OB.
• 6 plus GI and OB (2 rooms under constructions) OR on 2nd floor, GI on North wing
• 244-bed hospital
• Guaranteed minimum 40 hours per week
• IL license
• Board Certified
• Flu, TB, BLS, ACLS, PALS required
• Case logs required
• Paper charting
• All locums are required to complete documentation training (takes about 30 minutes)
• Compliance training mandatory; needs to be completed within 30 days of start. Annual compliance each fall.
• QGenda utilized for scheduling. Locums will be required to clock in/out for reporting purposes only; will still be required to complete/submit the agency timesheet as usual for payroll.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.