We are currently seeking an Anesthesiology Physician in Massachusetts
This Opportunity Offers:
- This need will float between three different facilities within a few miles of each other in Providence
- The schedule is 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM with a 30-minute unpaid lunch break (longer shifts are available as desired for a 10 or 12-hour workday)
- In-House Call Schedule: 1:8 Nights when fully staffed and beeper call 1:16 nights
- Patient type is Obstetrics, Orthology, Neurology/Heads, Pediatrics
- Supervision of 1:3 ratio and 1:4 could be possible during overtime
- 15 Anesthesia Rooms
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): EPIC
Anesthesiologist Licensed to practice in Massachusetts
Board Certified or in the exam system within 5 years of residency or fellowship
Fall River, the 8th largest city in Massachusetts, offers plenty of fun attractions for history buffs.
Located just an hour outside of Boston, and a half-hour from Providence, Fall River is the ideal destination for a day trip for those living or traveling near either of these 2 cities.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.