Located just a few miles South of Boston and right beside the coast, this facility is looking for an Anesthesiologist for an ongoing need.
This Opportunity Offers:
- Physician needed to start as soon as possible for ongoing dates.
- This location is great for a getaway as Providence is the ideal place to feast on fresh seafood, explore the New England countryside or to indulge in a variety of outdoor pursuits, ranging from snorkelling and sailing to camping and hiking.
- Completion Bonus
- This need will float between three different facilities within a few miles of each other in Providence
- The schedule is 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM with a 30-minute unpaid lunch break (longer shifts are available as desired for a 10 or 12 hour work day)
- In-House Call Schedule: 1:8 Nights when fully staffed and beeper call 1:16 nights
- Patient type is Obstetrics, Orthology, Neuro/Heads, Pediatrics
- Supervision of 1:3 ratio and 1:4 could be possible during overtime
- 15 Anesthesia Rooms
- EMR is EPIC
Anesthesiologist Licensed to practice in Massachusetts
Board Certified or in the exam system within 5 years of residency or fellowshipPreferred Qualifications
Physicians able to work a full-time schedule
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.