Immediate Need for Hematology/Oncology physician.
- Requirements: BLS (AHA), Any State License, BC/BE( In medical oncology by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM), NPDB, HIPAA, NPI, DEA, COI, OIG
- Description: The Contractor shall provide Full Time Equivalent (FTE) Medical Doctor, board certified or board eligible in hematology/oncology provider services on site in accordance with the specifications contained herein to beneficiaries of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and the Fargo VAHCS. Total visits in Hematology/Oncology clinic: 2,337 patients seen by the providers (Total visits in Infusion/Chemo Clinic: 2,434 Patients). An average of 4-10 veterans are seen per provider per day in Hematology/Oncology Clinic depending on the time required to see the individual veteran.
- Hours: Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm
- Off Hours Coverage: Contract physician(s) will be required to take call after hours daily (Monday-Friday) and Weekends on a weekly rotation divided between the FTE and contract oncologist. On-call coverage will be required. Contract MD will be provided a Fargo VAHCS-issued pager is required. The on-call schedule is on an equal rotational basis with FTE/Staff oncology physicians and consists of 18 hours per (24 hour) day, Monday through Friday, and 24 hours per day on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) and Federal holidays. While on call, the Contract physician needs to remain in pager and cell phone coverage area, and be able to respond to a page via telephone as follows: Stat/urgent pages will be responded to within five (5) minutes of receiving a stat/urgent page. Non-stat/urgent pages will be responded to within fifteen (15) minutes.
- Licensure: Any State License
- Worksite: Fargo VA, ND
- T/L included
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.