This facility located in Federal Way, Washington is looking for OB/GYN locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers/requires:
- Ongoing assignment, beginning in July
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology Board Certification Required
- Clean malpractice history required
- Expected Schedule: every week, Monday - Friday at the clinic from 8 AM - 5 PM. (Weeknight call 5 PM - 8 AM & Weekend Call Friday 5 PM - Monday 8 AM)
- The physician will be responsible for covering the deliveries and rotating with the Obstetrics group on weekend call.
- Clinic Coverage includes routine OB, GYN annual, Well Woman, routing GYN patients.
- Call Coverage includes deliveries, ER GYN & OB patients
- The average number of deliveries per month is 30
- Credentialing Time-Frame: 6-8 weeks
- Active Washington License Required
Federal Way is a city in King County, Washington, United States. It is a coastal city within the Seattle metropolitan area. The population was 95,171 at the 2015 American Community Survey.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, housing and travel benefits, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from the standard 24 months to 6 months. This not only gives you greater career flexibility but also helps alleviate the growing shortage of physicians and advanced practitioners across the country.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.