Obstetric and Gynecology (OB/GYN) Physician Needed in Michigan!
This opportunity offers:
- Coverage December 2020 - must be able to cover all dates
- In-House Shifts: 12/9, 12/11, 12/16, 12/21 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Call Shifts: 12/9-10, 12/11-14, 12/16-17, 12/21-22 4:30 PM - 7:30 AM
- Trauma Level III Hospital - Nursery Level I
- Obstetric and Gynecology (OB/GYN) Board Certification Required
- Active Michigan License, Controlled Substance Registration, and Basic Life Support Required
Situated on the banks of Lake Michigan, this Midwestern metropolis combines global high-style with a friendly, down-home soul. Along with its superb medical facilities, visitors to Chicago relish the city’s 29-mile-long lakefront park, fabulous shopping districts, multicultural neighborhoods, and world-class arts and entertainment.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.