Needed Obstetrics and Gynecology/Hospitalist Physician
This opportunity offers:
- Start: September 2019
- NICU Level: III
- Shift Schedule: 24 hour shifts
- Hospitalist to provide GYN coverage: NO
- Hospitalist required to perform circumcisions: YES
- Total Hospital Deliveries (monthly): 170 on average
- Estimated Deliveries for hospitalist (monthly): 18
- Estimated patient encounters per Hospitalist (monthly- not including deliveries): 200
- Support Staff: hospitalist to backup midwives & family practice, MFM onsite, In-house Anesthesia
- Hospitalist needed for first assist: YES
- Backup available to hospitalist: YES, OBGYN ED call
- Residency Program: NO
- Physicians must be board-certified
- Must have an active South Carolina state license
- Performed (not assisted) at least 100 delivery last two years
Looking to visit Florence, SC Florence is the largest city in the northeast section of South Carolina. The city is a regional center for business with several Fortune 500 companies located in the region. Culture and history are exemplified in the area's attractions and museums. In 2010, Money named Florence a Top 10 Place for single seniors to retire.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.