- Need: Upon completion of credentialing - 3 months upfront (possibility to extend)
- Schedule: 1-2 days per week (preferably Thursdays and Friday but flexible); 8 hours daily - 8 am - 5 pm
- Types of Patients/Cases: Neurology outpatient clinic; Botox for migraines; injections and blocks
- Estimated 12-16 patients per day (scheduled 30 minutes per appointment)
- Support Staff: Registered Nurses and Medical Assistants on-site but not dedicated as they run a team base model and Neurology Physicians.
- Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible
- Furnishing license for Nurse Practitioner
Fontana, California provides easy access to all of the arts and entertainment offerings of Los Angeles. For the sports enthusiast, nearby Los Angeles is home to the following professional sports franchises: the Los Angeles Avengers of the Arena Football League (AFL), Major League Baseball's (MLB) Los Angeles Dodgers.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.