Hospitalist Medicine Physician NeededJob Details;
- Start Date August 1 and onward; 14 Shifts Per Month
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Average Patients per day; 12
- Admissions: 2.1 per day
- Shift time; 7a – 7p with telemedicine at night/no-call
- Backups; Emergency medicine physician covers night emergencies back-up to telemedicine; Cardiology, nephrology, general surgery, wound care, OB/GYN
- Open Intensive Care Unit
- Code Response Responsibilities: Emergency medicine physician runs codes and rapid response. Ideally comfortable and trained to do Critical Care procures when necessary; Emergency medicine physician performs most though
- Electronic Medical record experience; Medhost
- Paid travel, lodging, and malpractice coverage
Forrest City is a city in St. Francis County, Arkansas, United States, and the county seat. It was named for General Nathan Bedford Forrest, who used the location as a campsite for a construction crew completing a railroad between Memphis and Little Rock, shortly after the Civil War
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.