Immediate Need for Emergency Medicine Physician
- Board Certified and Emergency Medicine trained physician to see all ages
- Any state license
- Must be willing to work 6-8 shifts per month
- Will be treating all ages and working in a step-down/ fast track setting as well as normal ER work.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS ( must be thru AHA) and ATLS
- Must be comfortable working in team environment, and must be confident with use of EMR systems ( AHLTA or CHCS)
- Local or drive in candidate preferred, but full travel can be negotiated
Columbus is a city in western Georgia. The Chattahoochee Riverwalk is a long promenade for walking or biking along the Chattahoochee River. Overlooking the river, the National Civil War Naval Museum displays the remains of 19th-century warships. The Coca-Cola Space Science Center is home to an immersive theater and an observatory. To the east, the Columbus Museum shows American artwork and regional history exhibits.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.