Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician needed
- Any active state license, current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), current Basic Life Support (BLS)/Advanced cardiac life support (ACLS)/Neonatal resuscitation program (NRP) required
- Provider will need to have at least 2 years of experience in last 4 years, with 6 months experience in the last 12 months
- Will be working both clinic and Labor/Delivery. Clinic hours are Monday thru Friday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Will be seeing 16-20 patients per day in the clinic, and the hospital averages 150-200 deliveries per month. Multiple other Obstetrics on staff
- This is a need that requires full-time and the Provider must commit thru 12/31/20
Fort Campbell is a United States Army installation located astride the Kentucky–Tennessee border between Hopkinsville, Kentucky and Clarksville, Tennessee. Fort Campbell is home to the 101st Airborne Division and the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.