Need for General Radiology services in Fort Defiance, AZ. Fort Defiance
) is a census-designated place
(CDP) in Apache County, Arizona
, United States. The population was 3,624 at the 2010 census
- Preference is radiologist is board certified and enrolled/ meeting maintenance of certification (MOC). However, will take true board, eligible candidates. To ensure improved and up to date quality assurance, all lifetime board certificate holders candidates may be required to enroll in MOC.
- Also must be MQSA and 3 D tomosynthesis certified.
- Modalities: MRI (MSK and neuro), CT,US (including fetal anatomic surveys), dexa, screening and diagnostic mammo (all 3D tomosynthesis).
- Procedures: All fluoroscopic (esophagrams, upper GI, shoulder and hip arthrograms), hysterosalpingograms must also perform hsg catheter placement, stereotactic breast and ultrasound vacuum-assisted breast biopsies and wire locs, US thyroid FNA, may be required to perform paracentesis and thoracocentesis.
- Approx volume per day: 80-100.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.