Fort Drum NY is in need of immediate full-time Obstetrics & Gynecology services
- Any active state license, current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), current Basic Life Support (BLS)/Advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) are required
- Provider will need to have at least 2 years of experience in last 3 years, with 6 months experience in the last 12 months
- Will be working both clinic and Labor/Delivery. Clinic hours are Monday thru Friday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm and about 80 hours a month is clinic, the rest is in-house call
- Will be seeing 8-12 patients per day in the clinic, and the hospital averages 55-60 deliveries per month. as well as 13-15 GYN surgeries per month. 4 other OB/GYN's are on staff
- This is a need that requires full-time and the Provider must commit thru 09/30/2020
Watertown, a historic area situated along the magnificent Black River,
boasts wonderful whitewater rafting, hunting, fishing, and more in summer, and of course lots of snow for winter sports enthusiasts. Geographically, Watertown is located in the central part of Jefferson County. It lies 70 miles north of Syracuse (population 142,749 as of 2018) and 31 miles south of the Ontario, Canada. The city is served by Watertown International Airport.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.