Immediate Need for Psychiatrist
- Any State license will be accepted
- Current BLS and DEA will be required before starting
- Will be treating mainly adults in an outpatient setting. Some minimal pager call is required ( 7-8 nights per month), with very minimal call back ( less than 5 hours a month)
- Hours are Monday through Friday for 8 hours a day, with unpaid lunchtime. January 13, 2020 - September 30, 2020 Coverage Dates
- Will be treating both new patients and a panel of existing patients. New visits are 1 hour and follow-ups and medication refills are 30 minutes.
- Confidence and experience with EMR systems are required. This is a long term need that will only consider full-time physicians to ensure premium patient care and continuity of that care
Explore the best of Central Texas and stay minutes from some of the area's most popular sights. Visit one of the largest military bases in the world and explore the 1st Cavalry Museum and the 3rd Armored Calvary Regiment Museum. Fish and boat in two enormous lakes or bring the kids to the Mayborn Science Theater and Family Aquatics Waterpark. Catch a performance at the Vive Les Arts Theatre or hike the trails at Chalk Falls Ridge Park. With a storied military history, fantastic golf and endless outdoor recreation, Killeen is a diverse destination with something for everyone.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.