A full-time Child and Adult Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
is needed for an ongoing opportunity starting July 1, 2019:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p, 40hrs/week. No call or weekends.
- The provider will be seeing Child and Adult patients in an Outpatient setting with some Inpatient coverage.
- Ages seen vary from 5 years old and above.
- EMR: outpatient - e-Clinical, inpatient - HMS
- Must be Board Certified
- Must have clean and active ME State License.
- Candidate must be able to see both children and adults, as well as able to perform both inpatient and outpatient duties.
Call Staff Care
to hear more about this opportunity!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, housing and travel benefits, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from the standard 24 months to 6 months. This not only gives you greater career flexibility but also helps alleviate the growing shortage of physicians and advanced practitioners across the country.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.