A full-time Child and Adult Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
is needed for an ongoing opportunity starting July 1, 2019:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p, 40hrs/week. No call or weekends.
- The provider will be seeing Child and Adult patients in an Outpatient setting with some Inpatient coverage.
- Ages seen vary from 5 years old and above.
- EMR: outpatient - e-Clinical, inpatient - HMS
- Must be Board Certified
- Must have clean and active ME State License.
- Candidate must be able to see both children and adults, as well as able to perform both inpatient and outpatient duties.
Sitting atop Maine in a bend of the St. John River, Fort Kent is a great place for playing outdoors or jumping off for a quick visit to neighboring Canada. French and English are widely spoken throughout the st. John River Valley. And playing outdoors is popular on both sides of the line, with snowmobiling, skiing and snowshoeing are popular in the winter. Boating, fishing, ATVing, and hiking fill the warmer months. Apply today and Fort Kent, ME may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.