Immediate need for General Surgeon
- Any state license is accepted.
- Current Board Certification are required along with 24 months of current experience in the last 36 months, along with 6 months in last 12
- Will be working both clinic visits and exams, as well as at least 1 full day a week in surgery. Clinic hour will range from 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Will be performing bread and butter surgeries
- On- call rotation is expected to be either 1:3 or 1:4 rotation with other surgeons
- This is a long term and full time only need
The Army is in need of General Surgeon to support an active duty population at Ft. Leonard Wood
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.