OB/GYN Hospitalist Physician Needed in Fort Pierce, FL
• Pertinent Facility Information: 100 deliveries in the last 24 months will need to be proven via case logs during credentialing, GYN case need to be included in the logs (required # depends on facility)
• Reason for Coverage: Vacancy
• Coverage Dates (Long-term only): Need 8 to 10 Shifts Per Month Starting As Soon As Possible
• Shift Schedule: 24 hour shifts only
• Hospitalist to provide GYN coverage: NO
• Hospitalist required to perform circumcisions: No
• Total Hospital Deliveries (monthly): 77 avg
• Estimated Deliveries for hospitalist (monthly) 20
• Estimated patient encounters per Hospitalist (monthly- not including deliveries)210
• Board Eligible or Board Certified: Board Certified OBGYN only
• EMR: MEDITECH
• Support Staff: MFM ON SITE, FP RESIDENTS, MIDWIVES
• NICU Level: Level II
• Hospitalist needed for first assist: NO – USUALLY PROVIDED BY MIDWIVES, RESIDENTS, OR GROUP
• First Assist Available to the Hospitalists: YES, FP RESIDENTS
• Backup available to hospitalist: YES
• Residency Program: YES; FAMILY PRACTICE
Fort Pierce is a city on the east coast of Florida. The oceanfront National Navy SEAL Museum displays weapons, vehicles and other naval artifacts. Nearby, Fort Pierce Inlet State Park has a long beach, where swimming and surfing are popular. The A.E. Backus Museum and Gallery houses paintings by the 20th-century painter, a Fort Pierce native. Heathcote Botanical Gardens features a large collection of tropical bonsai.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.