Need for Emergency Medicine Physician in Fort Riley, KS. Fort Riley
is a United States Army installation
located in North Central Kansas
, on the Kansas River
, also known as the Kaw, between Junction City
. The Fort Riley Military Reservation covers 101,733 acres (41,170 ha) in Geary
- Period of Performance: ASAP- ongoing
- Requirements: BLS (AHA), ACLS (AHA), PALS (AHA), ATLS, Any State License, BC in Emergency Medicine ( full 3 year residency completion), NPDB, NPI, DEA,
- Description: The Department of Emergency Services at Irwin Army Community Hospital provides level 3 Emergency Department and Emergency Ambulance Services to the Fort Riley community. 13,000 patients annually. 36 hours physician coverage with APC coverage from 9a-9p and 12p-12a.
- Hours: 12-hour shifts (Morning, Mid, and overnight) double coverage during the day
- 10-12 shifts a month of coverage needed ( physicians that are flexible for days/nights/mids are highly preferred)
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.