Central Kentucky medical center is seeking an interventional cardiology specialist for an ongoing assignment.Position Information:
- Providers need to be Board Certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Candidates will need to meet a required amount of procedures.
- Minimum of 75 annual interventional procedures with at least 10 being STEMI's
- Diagnostic Angiography: 20 diagnostic angiograms on the part of the body for which privileges are requested in the last 12 months
- Percutaneous Coronary Interventions: 75 PTPA procedures in the last 12 months
- Assignment includes hospital and call hours.
- Facility prefer's candidates that can drive in and are more local to the area but is not required
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.