- Need: Upon credentialing - Ongoing
- Schedule: 24-hour call weekdays and weekends
- Assignment includes hospital and call hours
- Board Certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Candidates will need to meet the required amount of procedures.
- Minimum of 75 annual interventional procedures with at least 10 being STEMI's
- Diagnostic Angiography: 20 diagnostic angiograms on the part of the body for which privileges are requested in the last 12 months
- Percutaneous Coronary Interventions: 75 PTPA procedures in the last 12 month)
True lovers of Kentucky know that the literal and figurative heart of this gracious southern state is the capital city of Frankfort, perfectly positioned on the shores of the Kentucky River between Louisville and Lexington. Frankfort embodies the essence of everything that makes Kentucky special from her natural charm and beauty to her brains to her world-renowned bourbon, all in one distinctly small but spirited package.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.