This facility is seeking a Dentist for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: July 6 - September 2, Monday - Thursday, 8a - 5p
- Patients per Day/Volume: 15-20
- Types of Cases: All ages, mostly adults. crown and bridge, fillings, endo, including molar endo, dentures, and Invisalign Certified is heavily preferred along with endo
- Electronic Medical Record- Dentrix
- No new graduates from 2020
- Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA) and Controlled Substance Registration (CSR) is preferred
- Active Maryland license and Basic Life Support(BLS)/(CPR) is required
Nestled in the state's Appalachian highlands, this area is rich in its mining and education heritage and is known for crisp autumns, snowy winters, beautiful springs, and cool summers.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.