This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: 24 hour emergency room on call coverage, 1 week per month
- Provider will handled inpatient consults and may handle pulmonary consults in the intensive care unit
- Patients in the intensive care unit are managed by the intensivist but provider may assist with consult
- Board Certified in Pulmonary Disease (Fellowship training a plus)
- Active Florida License
- Provider will be expected to handle bronchoscopy and thoracentesis procedures
Considered Gainesville's cultural hub, the Thomas Center is the site of a variety of art exhibits and musical programs. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Center contains art galleries, local history exhibits, performance space and meeting rooms, as well as the surrounding Thomas Center Gardens and the adjacent Grace and Sidney Knight Children's Theatre.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.