Seeking an immediate full-time Psychiatrist
for an ongoing opportunity:Job Details:
- Monday to Thursday 1:30p-10p, and Sunday 5p-11p schedule.
- Setting: Adult Correctional
- Patients per day: 10
- evaluates, examines, analyzes, diagnoses & treats consumers, prescribes medication & performs in-depth psychotherapy & counseling (e.g., psychoanalysis, behavior modification).
- monitors & coordinates professional & paraprofessional medical, nursing & direct care staff in areas related to psychiatric care; reviews consumer records for accuracy & completeness; recommends improvements in hospital staffing & organization.
- conducts & participates in lectures & seminars in psychiatry or related field for professional & paraprofessional health care staff.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Knowledge of medicine; psychology; sociology; anatomy; physiology.
- Skill in administering medication
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts & draw valid conclusions; interpret extensive variety of technical material in books, journals & manuals; deal with many variables & determine specific course of action; handle sensitive contacts with persons under medical care.
Gallipolis is a small town that has worked hard to maintain its historical charm. A walk through downtown Gallipolis feels like a trip to another time, with vintage shops and historic buildings restored but unmodified to reflect their original character. Gallipolis is situated right on the Ohio River, offering residents and visitors a wealth of water activities such as fishing, boating and water skiing. Surrounded by producing farm land, Gallipolis is truly a town in which one can "eat local."
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.