An Outpatient facility
is looking for a part-time adult psychiatrist
for an ongoing Locums
opportunity starting immediately:Job Details:
- 10 hour days, 30 hours per week. 3 month minimum commitment. No call
- The provider will be seeing adult patients in an outpatient setting with an average of 15 patients per day.
- Will work with Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Therapists, front desk and nurse.
- EMR: Avatar
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- Must have clean and active CA License.
- Must have intermediate level computer skills.
- Spanish speaking preferred but not required.
Gardena is a city located in the South Bay region of Los Angeles County. Countless activities could be enjoyed like whale watching in Southern California. Many exciting opportunities await, everything from an evening with Shakespeare to a Six Flags Adventure; from local wining and dining to outdoor recreation. There’s always something fun to do in Gardena and nearby cities! Apply today and Gardena, CA may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.