This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: 24 hour call coverage for mostly weekends but may need occasional weekday coverage
- Physician will assist with ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI), interventional cardiac catheters, and moderation sedation
- Support Staff: Catheter lab nurses and catheter lab technicians
- Board Certification in Interventional Cardiology
- Active Pennsylvania license
- Advanced cardiovascular life support (ACLS) certification
- Must have 5 years of experience
Pennsylvania has a diverse terrain, which includes wide stretches of farmland, national forests and mountains. In upstate Pennsylvania, enjoy the history of the early railway expansion, coal mines, and water recreation and jogging trails.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.