This facility is needing an Adult Psychiatrist
for an immediate and ongoing opportunity:Job Details:
- The provider will be covering 3 locations with a flexible schedule. Monday to Sunday 8a-5p, any of the 7 days
- Will be seeing adult and geriatric patients in an inpatient setting with an average of 10-12 patients per day.
- Average number of admissions and discharges per day is 3-5.
- There are 4-5 Psychiatrists and 1 NP at each location to help assist the provider.
- EMR: Cerner
- Board Certified or Board Eligible w/in 5 years of residency or fellowship training
- Must have clean and active AZ License
Located in Maricopa County, Glendale is about nine miles northwest from Downtown Phoenix. Glendale offers travelers a variety of festivals and special events to enjoy a number of cultural attractions and museums to explore, and several professional sports events to attend. This Sonoran Desert city features award-winning dining, premier shopping, and adrenaline pumping entertainment. Apply today and Glendale, AZ may be the perfect location for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.