Needed Obstetrics and Gynecology/Hospitalist Physician
This opportunity offers:
- Start: October/November 2019; as soon as possible- Need 7-8 Shifts per month
- 24-hour shifts
- Obstetrics and Gynecology coverage
- Back up to Midwives
- Backup available to Hospitalist
- Hospitalist to provide GYN coverage
- In House Anesthesia
- Physicians must be board-certified
- Must have an active Florida state license
- Performed (not assisted) at least 150 delivery last two years and at least 25 GYN cases last year
- Available for a minimum of 7 - 24hr shifts per month including weekends
Glendale is a city in Los Angeles County, California. Downtown, the Museum of Neon Art showcases light-based, kinetic and electric art, plus vintage neon signs. Brand Park has trails and the 19th-century Doctor’s House Museum and Gazebo. The Verdugo Mountains offer equestrian routes and hilltop lookouts. Northeast, trails run through rugged Deukmejian Wilderness Park in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.