Facility located in New York is looking for a board certified Anesthesiologist to cover an immediate locums need.
This opportunity offers:
- Dates: ONGOING
- 410 beds
- Days plus In House Call
- Case variety: General Surgery, OB/GYN, Orthopedics including spine, Urology. No Trauma, No Cardiac, No Intracranial Neurosurgery.
- OR's and Case Volume: Care Team model - 7FT MD, 10 FT CRNA. 6 OR's plus Urology Room
- Certifications: Board Certified/Board Eligible within 5 years post residency, Advanced Cardiac life support
- Active New York license required
- Privileges: 30-90 days to credential avg. Temp privileges with a clean file.
Glens Falls is full of things to do for you and your family. Our small but sophisticated little city will surprise you with the variety of museums, festivals, theater, recreational activities, concerts, as well as great shopping and restaurants for all tastes and budgets. Charming architecture with friendly people make Glens Falls a “must visit” when touring our region.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.