Our client is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist to cover in 20 -2021
- Start as soon as credentialed - ongoing coverage needs
- Monday - Friday 7a-5p. 2 weeks on; 1 week off schedule
- Procedures/Cases Required: Must be comfortable working in an independent practice setting and performing all aspects of pre, intra, and post-operative care. Cases include general surgery, OB/Gyne, GI, ortho, and occasionally cath lab. No hearts or neuro. Must be proficient in peripheral nerve blockade (most common blocks done here are adductor canal, femoral, popliteal, fascia iliaca, TAP, supraclavicular, and interscalene nerve blocks). Regularly place arterial and central venous catheters, and must be comfortable placing and
- EMR: Meditech
Certification and Requirements:
- Must have an active Arizona Medical License
- Must have a clean malpractice background
- Must be certified ACLS, BLS, and NBCRNA
From the Native American culture to modern-day art, Globe runs the gamut. Whatever your interest this small town with a big attitude has something for you!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.