Facility in Arizona is looking for an Interventional Radiologist.
- Daily Volume by Modalities: 80% of studies are from the ER, WEST is very busy IR and Level 1 Trauma Center; mix of diagnostic, CT, US, MR. Some nuclear medicine and mammo limited
- Charting/Dictation System: PACs powerscribe 360
- Physician Shift Times: 1 IR at each site 8am-5pm
- Call Requirements: 5pm-8am M-F; 8am-8am Sat-Sun
- FELLOWSHIP: ABR, fellowship in Interventional Radiologist
- Process/Additional Information: When covering IR, we expect the physician to assist with some diagnostic studies IF and WHEN available – West is a very busy IR site as it’s a level one trauma center.
- Must have active Arizona license
Glendale is a city in Maricopa County, Arizona, United States, located about nine miles northwest from Downtown Phoenix. You'll love every moment when you experience Glendale
. Glendale was voted #1 for Emerging Travel Destination by Trivago. See why for yourself!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.