This facility is seeking a Trauma Surgery Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 12- hour primary in-house coverage, plus 12-hour secondary call.
- Setting: Hospital with 260 beds, and Intensive Care Unit with 20, Trauma level I and 20 patients per day.
- Types of Cases: traumas, emergency general surgery, and rounding of the Intensive Care Unit
- Credentialling Timeframe: 60+
- Requirements: Must have an active Arizona Medical License, must be Board Certified in General & Surgical Critical Care or Trauma, and have a Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS), must have a clean criminal and malpractice background.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.