Seeking a full time Correctional Psychiatrist
- Start date: 5/6/19 for 8 weeks.
- Monday to Friday 8a-4p, no call and no weekends, able to discuss alternate schedule with on-site supervisor.
- Evaluates, examines, analyzes, diagnoses & treats consumers, prescribes medication & performs in -depth psychotherapy & counseling (e.g., psychoanalysis, behavior modification).
- Monitors & coordinates professional & paraprofessional medical, nursing & direct care staff in areas related to psychiatric care; reviews consumer records for accuracy & completeness; recommends improvements in hospital staffing & organization.
- Conducts & participates in lectures & seminars in psychiatry or related field for professional & paraprofessional health care staff.
- Certificate to practice medicine per Section 4731.13 of Revised Code; satisfactory completion of residency training program in psychiatry, as approved by the residency review committee of the American Medical Association, the committee on post -graduate education of the American Osteopathic Association or the American Osteopathic Board of Neurology & Psychiatry or has been recognized as a psychiatrist by the Ohio State Medical Association or the Ohio Osteopathic Association on the basis of formal training & 5 or more yrs. of medical practice limited to psychiatry per Section 5122.01 (E) of Revised Code.
Call Staff Care
today to apply for this position!
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.