This facility is seeking a Dentist for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8a - 4p, 3 months with option to extend
- Patients per Day/Volume: 8-9 treatment with additional 8-9 exams/hygiene checks per day
- Types of Cases: All ages, mostly adults. crown and bridge, fillings, endo, dentures, and Invisalign Certified is preferred
- Electronic Medical Record- Dentrix
- 2 Dental Assistant's, 2 Dental Hygienists
- Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA) and Controlled Substance Registration (CSR) is preferred
- Active Michigan license and Basic Life Support(BLS)/(CPR) is required
Grand Rapids, the second-largest city in Michigan, offers scenic views of the Grand River, unique museums, a choice of attractions, and excellent restaurants to explore on a weekend getaway or day trip. Stroll through the Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park, tour the restored Meyer May House designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, and see the exhibits at the Grand Rapids Art Museum.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.