· Annual Volume is 37,970
· Level 3 Trauma
· 9-hour shifts (but flexible) current locum is working: 2p-11p, 5p-2a, 2p-11p, 2p-2a
· ACLS, PALS, and ATLS required like above, depends on residency and training
· 125 hospital beds
· Physician shift times and mid-level shift times vary
· Codes or admissions required – client uncertain
· Normal backup specialties are on call
· EMR system: Epic with Dragon Speak Dictation
Activities in Grants Pass revolve around the wild and scenic Rogue River.!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.