This opportunity offers:
- Coverage Dates: Mid-February, ongoing
- Shift Schedule: 2 providers to rotate 14 on 14 off to provide better continuity ALOS 11 days, or one Psychiatrist to provide 5 day per week coverage, Monday-Friday with rounding 2 weekends per month.
- Call Schedule/Responsibilities: 1-2 nights per week, Volume should be around 15 calls per night, varies based on night.
- Type of Patients/Cases: Geriatric. Diagnosis: Dementia, Insomnia, co-occurring substance use disorders.
- Must be Board Certified Psychiatry
- Must have active Tennessee License
Let history unfold you as you stroll the brick sidewalks of downtown Greeneville to the tolling of the bells of historical churches, each with their own stories to tell. Feel the strife of a community torn asunder by the heartbreak of Civil War as you see the site and hear the story of the killing of General John Hunt Morgan by Yankee soldiers in 1864 behind the now-renovated railroad hotel, the General Morgan Inn & Conference Center.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.