Seeking a full-time adult psychiatrist or nurse practitioner
for an immediate and ongoing opportunity:Job Details:
- Outpatient adult coverage
- Full time coverage; Monday to Friday 8a-5p. No weekends or call required.
- Provider will be seeing adult patients in an outpatient setting
- Duties: Perform evaluations, consultations, and medication management
- 3 month commitment required
- Electronic Medical Record: Credible
- Psychiatrist must be board certified. PMHNP must be psychiatry certified.
- Must have clear and active North Carolina License, no background history and DEA.
With almost 300,000 residents, Greensboro is North Carolina’s third-largest city. Attractions include the Eastern Music Festival, Blandwood Mansion, Center City Park, the Greensboro Children's Museum, and a number of historic theaters. Green-friendly Greensboro is a member of the Clean Cities Hall of Fame and is currently constructing an ambitious, multi-million dollar "greenway loop" system of paths, outdoor classrooms, and art show-spaces around its downtown area.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.